The village of Richland Springs is interested in a tiny economic development concept. If you’re willing to work hard, there is a small economic development concept whereby your startup costs can be very minimal.
Some key ideas about this opportunity that you may not have thought about:
- Supportive community looking for a place that does not serve alcohol
- Recent small test operation indicates building/equipment/facilities are operable
- Richland Springs is located on Hwy 190 & 45 – you can have very good highway traffic with good signage
- Supportive “competitors” who really don’t want to mess with breakfast or a bigger lunch
- Ability to “craft” your own concept/hours/menus that work WITH the local community
- I think breakfast would be a plus 😉